HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR MEETING
When buying land :
1) Check with your municipality and ask about the rules governing the sector in terms of construction, setbacks, exterior cladding requirements, etc;
2) Validate in advance with your banking institution about your available budget for the construction or renovation of your house or cottage;
3) Make a list of essential elements to consider while developing your plans.
Although this list may vary from owner to owner, it should include the following points:
- the desired architectural style;
- the number of bedrooms and bathrooms desired;
- the spaces and rooms that are required to meet your needs. For example, a single or double garage, an office, an exercise room, a game room, etc.
- the desired architectural elements, such as a sheltered balcony (rear or side), etc.
Don't forget to add sketches and bring photos if possible!